Serena Barton’s Mark-Making and Memory
(Or click here for Serena’s 2018 France workshop!)
Sept 15-25, 2017 Contignano, Italy
Register below for Serena’s Mark-Making and Memory workshop in Tuscany, Italy, September 15-25, 2017 for 10 fun-filled days of creative exploration and adventure. You will be so glad you did!
Your all-inclusive holiday begins when you touch down in Florence, Italy September 15th, 2017. You will be met just outside the luggage claim area by myself, Lisa and one of our trusty van drivers. From there, you will be transported to La Montalla, your home-away-from-home for the next 10 days. There you will be welcomed with light refreshment and will have the opportunity to settle into your rooms, meet the other workshop participants and relax before dinner.
The next day, the real fun begins. There will be opportunities to see and experience this tranquil area of Italy, while working closely with Serena in the studio. Day trips to ancient villages and open-air markets, incredible vistas, and unforgettable sights will be on your agenda, in addition to learning new cold-wax and oil-painting skills
Aperitif will be served daily prior to dinner which is regional Italian cuisine, served family- style, in our large dining room. Wine is provided with meals and special dietary requirements are graciously honored when possible.
- 10 nights accommodations at La Montalla, based on double occupancy. (Single supplements are available to you, should you choose. See below.)
- All ground transportation to and from Florence International Airport on September 15th and September 2th, 2017 at the specified times for your trip. (Information will be sent to you upon your registration.)
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 9 dinners.
- Aperitif daily and time for conversation and critique.
- Wi-Fi in the studio and most areas of the main house.
- Transportation to and from day trips.
- Entrance fees to sites, when required
- Daily instruction from Serena..
What is not included:
- Your airfare
- 3 lunches and 1 dinner (which we usually have out).
- Spending and chocolate money.
- Additional days you might choose to stay in Italy before or after workshop and any associated transportation.
- Gratuity for your staff and drivers. (Optional, but customary. Information will be sent regarding this in your welcome packet.)
- Additional goodies you might choose to have on hand in your gite (apartment).
This workshop will fill quickly. The price for this 10-day, all-inclusive holiday is $3999. If you pay in full when registering we offer a $100 “Thank You” discount. Your rate is locked in at that point, regardless of exchange rate fluctuations, an added advantage to you.
If you prefer, you can select a single room, by adding the single supplement of $1000, to your registration. They are limited in number and available first come, first paid.
Serena’s workshops always fill and this one will be no different, So if you are ready for the holidays to be over and the winter weather to become a distant memory, start to plan for your Tuscan retreat with Serena and save your space today!
Update: This workshop is currently full and wait-listed only. In addition to adding your name to the wait list, you may consider her 2018 SW France workshop. Click here to read more.
Click here to add your name to the wait list.