Registration for Serena Barton’s Mark-Making and Memory, FRANCE June 15-24, 2018
June 15-24, 2018 Larnagol, France
Register here for Serena’s Mark-Making and Memory workshop in Larnagol, France, June 15-24, 2018 for 10 fun-filled days of creative exploration and adventure. You will never want to leave!
Your all-inclusive holiday begins when you touch down in Toulouse, France, June 15th, 2018. You will be met just outside the luggage claim area by myself, Lisa, and Dominique. From there, you will be transported to Lanagol, your home-away-from-home for the next 10 days. There you will be welcomed with light refreshment and will have the opportunity to settle into your rooms, meet the other workshop participants and relax before dinner.
The next day, the real fun begins. There will be opportunities to see and experience this tranquil area of the Lot Regioin of France, while working closely with Serena in the studio. Day trips to ancient villages and open-air markets, incredible vistas, and unforgettable sights will be on your agenda, in addition to acquiring new cold-wax and oil-painting skills.
Aperitif will be served daily prior to dinner which is regional French cuisine, served family- style, in our large dining room. Wine is provided with meals and special dietary requirements are graciously honored when possible.
- 10 nights accommodations, based on double occupancy. (Single supplements are available to you, but very limited, should you choose. See option in the pull-down menu above.)
- All ground transportation to and from Toulouse International Airport on June 15th and June 25th, 2018 at the specified times for your trip. (Information will be sent to you upon receipt of your registration.)
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 9 dinners.
- Aperitif daily and time for conversation and critique.
- Wi-Fi in the studio and some areas of the main house.
- Transportation to and from day trips.
- Entrance fees to sites, when required.
- Daily instruction from Serena.
What is not included:
- Your airfare.
- 3 lunches and 1 dinner (2 of which we usually have out, and 2 as a picnic).
- Spending and chocolate money.
- Additional days you might choose to stay in France before or after workshop and any associated transportation.
- Gratuity for your staff. (Optional, but customary. Information will be sent regarding this in your welcome packet.)
- Additional goodies you might choose to have on hand in your gite (apartment).
This workshop will fill quickly. The price for this 10-day, all-inclusive holiday is $3699. If you pay in full when registering we offer a $100 “Thank You” discount. Your rate is locked in at that point, regardless of exchange rate fluctuations, an added advantage to you.
If you prefer, you can select a single room, by adding the single supplement of $1000, to your registration. They are very limited in number and available first come, first paid.
Serena’s workshops always fill and this one will be no different, So if you are ready for a new, unforgettable adventure, start to plan for your French retreat with Serena and save your space today!